Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

I've been tagged- Husband style

1. What is his name? Richard Earl

2. Who eats more? I Do

3. Who said "I love you" first? Me. I said it so causually he repeated it, and wondered how I tricked him in to saying it.

4. Who is taller? Him

5. Who is smarter? He is in a lot of ways.

6. Who is more sensitive? I cry more than he does, but he wears his heart on he sleeve more than he would ever admit.

7. Who does the laundry? Me and him. Though I do it more often.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him

9. Who pays the bills? Me

10.Who cooks more? Me

11. What meals do you cook together? I would not say we cook together, but there are times he cooks when we are fishing.

12. Who is more stubborn? HIM

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me

14. Who has more siblings? Him

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both of us do.

16. What do you like to do together? Read, go for walks, go up the canyon. Entertain his dad.

17. Who eats more sweets? Him

18. His guilty pleasures? Survivor, and anything electronic.

19. How did you meet? Match.com

20. Who asked who out first? He asked me out, and I stood him up.

21. Who proposed? I am still waiting for that to happen.

22. Who kissed who first? I asked him to kiss me and he did, and it was lame.

23. His best features? His eyes, and butt, and chest.

24. His greatest quality? His attitude, and how great a father he is.

I tag no one. I don't know amybody! :(

No comments: